Windproof front panels and super-elastic back panels make these pants a good choice for cross-country skiing and other cold-weather, lung-busting outings.
- Front panels are laminated polyester soft shell fabric that's windproof and water-resistant.
- Back and groin panels are 96% polyester, 4% elastane flex fleece fabric with slightly brushed inside for great thermal regulation.
- 3D fit, with ergonomically shaped full side zipper and pre-shaped knees.
- Waist is soft and comfortable against stomach. Velcro adjusters tune the fit.
- Full side zips.
- Button closure at bottom of leg zip.
- Reflective tape.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|