Wide skis for exploring the backcountry. The rocker tip suits expert skiers seeking out turns, or for traversing long stretches of undulating terrain where skins would be a hassle. Their effective sidecut bites well for strong turns in weird conditions. Wood air cores keep the overall design lightweight, sturdy, dependable.
- Activ'Cap construction combines 12 materials to ensure the ski is flexible and has freedom of movement at tip and tail to float and glide over uneven terrain.
- Multi-directional fibreglass layers provide torsional rigidity and directional stability.
- Wood air cores provide a good balance or lightness and durability.
- Rocker tip and full metal edges.
- Positrak base used a thermoformed waxless pattern to deliver a pleasant glide and excellent grip.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||88-60-78mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.