A performance oriented freeride boot that comes with Tech fittings and replaceable DIN compatible outsoles for compatibility with AT, Tech and alpine bindings for hard-charging, all mountain freeskiing. It has 130 flex for uncompromised downhill performance and rivet-free, Synchro Interlock technology joining the upper cuff and lower shell for increased fore and aft range of motion and more efficient touring in walk mode without sacrificing powerful downhill performane. From the lift line to the summit line, you’ll rip all day long.
- Precision Fit Tour Intuition liner is thermo-mouldable with and mouldable asymmetric tongue for performance and comfort.
- Synchro Interlock walk mode technology provides full fore and aft range of motion when released and turns into an all-mountain boot with downhill performance when engaged. Change modes on the go with the flick of a ski pole.
- Y shaped spine at rear of boot maximizes flex efficiency and lateral stiffness.
- Integrated Tech fittings are built into the shell injection for Tech binding compatibility.
- Dual cuff alignment provides dial adjustment of cuff angle.
- Removable power wedge spoiler accommodates all calf shapes and adjusts forward lean.
- Replaceable DIN compatible outsoles made of dual-injected thermo plastic rubber with TPU included for use with alpine bindings.
- Padded mid grip outsole provides grip when walking on rocks or slippery surfaces.
- 130 flex index provides freeriding performance.
- 100mm wide last.
- These boots require expert fitting and are only available in select stores.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|