The perfect star to wish upon, wide and hard charging yet lightweight, floaty and maneuverable. This is a big mountain inspired freestyle ski for expert women skiers. Lightweight construction and air tip provide minimal swing weight so this ski is quick and easy to steer, while remaining torsionally stiff with the ski’s center of gravity underfoot for greater power and control. Whether it’s stomping big drops, surfing pow or sending a sweet pillow line this ski is ready to rip.
- Mini-cap sandwich construction with reinforced topsheet for durability.
- Angled sidewalls reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Light paulownia wood core wrapped with diagonal fiber laminate for low density/ high strength.
- Centered sidecut features short shallow sidecut underfoot for grip and power in the centre of the ski while freeing the tip and tail for liveliness.
- VAS technology reduces vibration to improve stability and control.
- Powder turn rocker: 50% camber underfoot and 50% rocker at the tip and tail for versatile ski performance in both hard and soft snow.
- Air tip provides maximum lightness while retaining torsional rigidity for power underfoot.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.