A delectable freeride ski for beginner and expert women skiers alike. Lightweight and stable, this ski is easy to ski in all conditions, and on both sides of the ski area boundary. Powder turn rocker with camber underfoot for grip on the groomers, rocker at the tip and tail for flotation in powder, steering and control. Air tip provides minimal swing weight so this ski is quick and easy to steer, while remaining torsional stiff with the ski’s centre of gravity underfoot for greater power and control. With easy skiing performance you’ll have more energy to savour every deep dished bowl.
- Mini-cap sandwich construction with reinforced topsheet for durability.
- Angled sidewalls reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Light paulownia wood core wrapped with diagonal fibre laminate for low density/ high strength.
- Centred sdidecut features short shallow sidecut underfoot for grip and power in the centre of the ski while freeing the tip and tail for liveliness.
- VAS technology reduces vibration to improve stability and control.
- Powder turn rocker: 50% camber underfoot and 50% rocker at the tip and tail for versatile ski performance in both hard and soft snow.
- Air tip provides maximum lightness while retaining torsional rigidity for power underfoot.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||136-106-126mm|