Whether it’s riding big mountain terrain, schralping groomers or floating through deep powder stashes, this ski can do it all. Powder Turn Rocker provides effortless turns in powder and crud while underfoot camber delivers power for the groomers and firm snow. Lightweight core provides agility and easier tourability when hiking for fresh tracks. This is a versatile freeride ski that offers a fun ride from the backcountry powder to the mixed snow slackcountry and cruising back at the resort.
- Mini-cap sandwich construction with reinforced topsheet for durability.
- Fibreglass wrapped paulownia wood core for lightweight strength.
- Angled sidewalls reduce inertia and overall weight while improving edge hold.
- Centred sidecut provides power underfoot while freeing the tip and tail for liveliness.
- Powder Turn rocker features 50% camber underfoot and 50% rocker at the tip and tail for versatile performance.
- Wide raised spoon tip provides more floatation and increases steering control in deep snow.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.