A women’s specific, all-mountain freeski boot that really steps it up with performance and comfort for both the groomers and in powder. Sensor grid shell technology boosts flex and torsional stiffness for skiing performance while maintaining a light feel for walking or climbing. This boot features lower cuff height than unisex models and a women's specific hike mode with a wide opening at the rear.
- Polyurethane shell and cuff with lower cuff height for women’s fit.
- Sensor grid technology built into the shell provides torsional and flex rigidity while making the boot feel lighter for climbing.
- Women’s specific hike mode features wider opening and lever to change between hike and ski.
- Women’s Thermo Optisensor 3D T2 liner with Thinsulate insulation in the forefoot for comfort and warmth.
- Power wrap tongue with one piece toe box provides all mountain skiing performance.
- 4 micro aluminum buckles with teeth that adjust to 3 positions and a diagonal strap provide natural foot wrap.
- Heel pieces have grip soles and interchangeable rocker soles.
- 90 flex provides all mountain performance.
- 102mm last.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|