Sports shades that encourage velocity. They have large, vented lenses that retain clarity and present precise, balanced light transmission. The lens can be swapped out easily to adapt to changing light or to suit your mood. The retaining strap keeps them securely in place through G-forces and assorted chaos.
- Frame is crafted from stress-resistant lightweight O-matter nylon.
- Designed to fit medium to large faces.
- XYZ optics ensure distortion-free viewing and crisp definition even at the periphery.
- Prizm™ lens technology enhances contrast and visibility over a wide range of light conditions.
- 8.75 lens curve offers a wide open view and superior side protection.
- 3-point fit keeps lens in a precise optical alignment and won't let them slip when the heat is on.
- Switchlock technology allows fast, easy lens changes.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|