The aggressive traction on these women's all-mountain snowshoes gives you secure footing in technical terrain. Serrated traction points at the back of your foot bite in when your weight shifts. Their spring-loaded suspension system allows your foot to move naturally and to flex side to side. The suspension also keeps the snowshoes close underfoot and gives you good stability as you traverse hills, descend, and climb steep slopes. For comfort, the bindings are left and right foot-specific, with foam padding to retain warmth.
- Women-specific shape 7075 aluminum frame is light and strong.
- Nylon Duratek decking resists abrasion and withstands cold temperatures
- Zodiac toe crampons have sharp end points for traction.
- Spring loaded suspension holds them close underfoot to move freely, absorb impact, flex naturally and allow deep crampon penetration.
- Weight activated StabilLock Rear Traction optimizes weight distribution and provides good bite going down hills.
- Wrapp Pro bindings are scaled for women's feet. They have silicone straps that glide through low-friction buckles with a smooth buckle release.
- Heel lifts for comfort and efficiency when going uphill.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 27in.|
|Max recommended load||120-200lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.