For snowboarding, ice climbing, or mountaineering, these lightweight snowshoes will lead you into the backcountry. The versatile bindings accommodate everything from light hiking boots to plastic mountaineering boots.
- Nylon decking sits inside the frame to eliminate frame wrap and protect the deck from abrasion.
- ReactiV-Trac construction combines sawteeth on the side rails with independently sprung toe crampons for sure purchase on slick surfaces.
- Spring-loaded suspension moves freely, flexes naturally side to side, absorbs impact, and permit deep crampon penetration.
- PackFlat bindings accommodate big snowboard or mountaineering boots and fold for a low profile.
- Shallow nose angle reduces the profile when carrying them on a pack.
- Curved heel lifts reduce calf fatigue on ascents.
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.