A rugged 2-way radio designed specifically for backcountry skiing. Ideal for pairs or groups skiing together, it bridges the communication gap that can lead to avalanche incidents. Guides can use it to help navigate skiers down the safest line or to reconnect group members after riding terrain one-at-a-time. If prevention fails, the Link allows searchers to co-ordinate their efforts for the maximum chance of success.
- Base unit stows inside your pack or clips to your belt.
- Mic clips to your shoulder or sternum strap.
- Mic has glove-friendly controls including push-to-talk, volume and channel selection so you can communicate without fumbling in your pack.
- Uses standard FRS and GMRS channels for compatibility with other standard radios.
- 22 channels and 121 sub-channels allow your group to find a free one.
- Long-life lithium-ion battery is in the base unit so it can be insulated inside a pack.
- 110-volt charger/adapter included.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|