Extend your hiking season from spring straight through to fall. Great for camping at elevation in summer where the nights are cooler but the views are endless. The Asperity is cut slim to retain body heat well and pack down into a compressible, lightweight package. A water-resistant shell and DWR-treated down preserve performance through any dampness you might encounter.
- Draft tube, overstuffed collar, and hook-and-loop hood closure reduce heat leaks.
- Shell and lining are highly water-resistant DWR-treated Pertex nylon.
- Pertex at hood and foot is slightly heavier for additional water resistance where the bag is most likely to contact breath moisture and tent walls.
- Down fill is DWR-treated to resist dampness and wetting out.
- ¾-length zip allows heat adjustment without excess weight.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Hanging loops for easier drying.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed rolltop stuff sack included.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||800+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.