An X-All Mountain is a perfectly balanced, finely tuned, high-quality tool. It suits technical ice and alpine routes where the ice may be thin or brittle. The pick penetrates without lots of displacement and the balanced head swings and hits with a nice sharp "thwak". Optimized pick angle and tooth configuration works on all angles of ice. Interchangeable head components allow you to switch between adze and hammer, and to replace picks easily.
- Modular head and spike are made of chromoly steel.
- 2.5mm diameter shaft is made of 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Pommel is sized for use for thick gloves.
- Grip is designed to dampen vibrations, minimizing pick bounce and prevent fatigue.
- Spike is large enough to grip on low angle glacier ice, and has a hole big enough to clip a biner.
- Interchangeable grips bolt onto the shaft with a single screw.
- Leash is not included.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
|Head type||Hammer modular|