This all-mountain pack holds a full load for multi-day ski trips, while keeping your safety gear accessible. It can also be fitted with a Mammut Removable Airbag System (RAS). The system doesn’t just reduce the chance of burial, it helps protect against the mechanical trauma that causes many avalanche casualties.
- Includes pack only. RAS and refillable air cartridge are not included.
- U-shaped aluminum frame for efficient load carrying.
- Adjustable back length.
- Padded hipelt with pockets and gear loops.
- Large lined top pocket for goggles or electronics.
- Stowable diagonal ski carry, snowboard carry, ice axe/pole loops and helmet carrier.
- Safety leg loop.
- Front pocket for shovel and probe.
- SOS label with emergency instructions.
- Refillable air cartridge is not included. Full cartridges cannot be shipped by mail, but can be purchased at most MEC retail stores.
- Empty cartridges can be filled at approved centres such as dive shops or paintball stores.
- Note: the RAS system uses the same trigger and cartridges as PAS system, but the airbags are not interchangeable between RAS and PAS packs.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.