Blending the best of both worlds, these skins are made from a mix of 70% mohair and 30% nylon for optimal glide, durability, and superior climbing grip in cold temperatures. Hydrophobic waterproof treatment prevents ice build-up and clumping on the skins to reduce frustration and fatigue while travelling through changing snow conditions. Uses the same dependable tip and tail attachment system as the G3 Alpinist skins.
- Material is a blend of 70% mohair and 30% nylon.
- Centre rip strip reduces skin to skin adhesion making it easier to pull skins apart.
- Non-toxic adhesive is formulated to remain functional and user friendly, even when the mercury dips to -30°C.
- Laminated tip connector with self-aligning stainless steel hands provide secure tip fit.
- Over-centre camming tail clip stays positioned on the tail strap to reduce wear and tension easily.
- Includes double blade design trim tool with offset, for precision trimming with ski edge exposed.
- Skin lengths are sized to be approximately 10cm shorter than the ski length.
|Material||Mohair + nylon blend|