Weather-resistant speakers that let you share Mozart or metal with your trip mates. The battery recharges via a built-in solar panel or USB, and can power your electronic devices through the output port. Tie-down points let you lash it to a pack top, where it can soak up the sun during the day.
- Connects wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled music players or with wires via the 3.5mm auxiliary input.
- Plugs into any USB power supply, including computers, phone chargers, and external solar panels.
- Fully charges in 5 hours via sunlight and 2.5 hours via AC power.
- Over 8 hours of use per charge. Has a charge indicator.
- Includes USB cable (A to Micro B). USB A port for power out, USB Micro B port for power in.
- Water resistant to IPX 4 (water splashes).
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
|Charge time via USB||2.5 h|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||16.3 x 15.1 x 4.6cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1600mAh (included)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.