Snowboots in infant sizes, for small members taking their first baby steps into winter. They'll keep your little ones wonderfully warm. Easy to get on (and keep on) squirmy little feet.
- Uppers are waterproof quilted nylon, with faux fur linings for warmth and comfort.
- Easy-fit, extra wide gaiter openings let you slide baby’s feet in with relative ease.
- Adjustable elastic Velcro® strap provides a snug, stay-on fit.
- Waterproof, flexible synthetic rubber lower shell. (Note: the boot is not waterproof above lower shell line.)
- Midsoles and outsoles are synthetic rubber, lugged for traction when the explorer starts walking.
- Manufacturer's active temperature rating is -23°C.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Faux fur|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.