A fun, freestyle-inspired, off-piste powder board for little rippers. With an early taper, rockered tip and tail, the Bent Chetler Mini floats through powder and busts through crud with ease. Traditional camber underfoot provides edge hold for firmer conditions. A good choice for strong and adventurous younger skiers to rip it up everywhere on the mountain and still throw tricks in the park. Larger size work well for smaller and lighter female skiers looking for a fun ride to tour with or hit the lifts.
- Composite core and cap construction for lightweight, easy handling in steeps and trees.
- Rockered tip and tail for easy turning in soft snow conditions.
- Traditional underfoot camber provides edge hold and control on hardpack.
- Phat and fun 90mm waist provides flotation in powder and crud.
- Step down sidewall technology improves overall ski durability.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.