Winter training brings enough challenges, you don’t need snow melt trapped between the layers of your gloves. The Crosspoint Gloves have a waterproof-breathable membrane bonded directly to the shell, banishing gaps while blocking wind and water.
- OutDry Waterproof-breathable fabric has high water-vapor permeability to keep gloves dry and free of dew condensation.
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness.
- Form-fitting with knuckle flex for maximum dexterity.
- Strategic padding on fingers and palms for insulation and vibration protection.
- Silicone grip on essential surfaces.
- Reflective trim.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|