Lightweight performance, for skiers who want ease, stability, and good glide without waxing.
- Densolite 3000 core is made with carbon and fibreglass wrap and pre-shaped densolite foam core. for consistent, responsive flex.
- Light carving sidecut behind the foot, with a wider platform at the front for more control and stability especially when descending out of the track.
- G5 universal worldcup base with Zeolit additive for good wax absorption and retention.
- Precise stone grinding and digital measurement ensure the optimum depth for performance in all conditions.
- G2 Synchro grip base has dual grip zone that provides a smooth transition for consistent kick and very good glide.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||48-46-44-46mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.