Stable and predictable for fun downhills, tireless uphills, and easy skiing in varying conditions.
- Light cut sidecut is adaptable to any snow conditions the backcountry sends your way.
- 1-0-1 metal edges provide excellent grip.
- Tail protectors extend the life or your skis.
- Race universal grinding base tuning: Low pressure stone grinding for fast glide in all snow conditions.
- Waxless G2 plus grip pattern offers very good kick and a consistent glide.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||59-50-55mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.