These all-mountain boots will underwrite your quest for downhill performance by supplying comfort and flex while you hike up to get it. With its pebax lower shell and a flexible Hike/Ride cuff, they don't sacrifice turns for comfort. The design of the boots have strong back support, good power transmission and a progressive forward flex.
- Shell is pebax on the lower with a polyurethane upper for both flex and stiffness.
- Inner shell has a V cut-out that widens the cuff opening for comfortable walking. Waterproof gusset.
- Thermomouldable liner is light and has a plastic tongue.
- 24mm oversized pivot is wide to evenly spread energy from skier to boot sole.
- Interchangeable bi-material pads accommodate DIN and touring soles.
|Lower shell material||Pebax|
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|