A sensor strap that uses Bluetooth Smart connectivity to turn many Apple devices into heart rate monitors. It’s compatible with most gym cardio equipment and can transmit to select Polar receivers while you’re swimming.
- Compatible with iPhone® 4S and later, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation).
- Also works with Android devices running 4.3 or later that have Bluetooth 4.0.
- Connects with Bluetooth Smart enabled devices.
- Works with many apps from the App Store, including the sophisticated Polar Beat app.
- Compatible with any gym cardio stations that use 5 kHz transmission.
- Transfers heart rate information while swimming to Polar products that support 5 kHz transmission (FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400 RCX5, CS100, CS200, and CS300). Bluetooth connection will not work in water.
- Soft, snug fit gives greater comfort and more accurate readings.
- User replaceable CR2025 battery.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|