Prepare for your powder quest. Big, backcountry powder skis, these board deliver serious soft snow fun with all-mountain capability. With a positively plump, 115 mm waist, they float like a dream in deep powder, while early rise tail and utility rocker provide stability and predictability for the hard stuff. Versatile freeskis that perform from the powder to the chunder.
- Edgy Monocoque cap construction offers precise edge grip, with no excess material, for lightweight efficient transfer of energy from skier to snow.
- Full wood core from tip to tail provides stability on snow and powerful rebound for lively turns.
- Honeycomb tip reduces tip weight for better flotation, easier steering, more control, increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Gentle rise tail and utility rocker early rise tip provide float in powder and stability on hard snow.
- Hook-free taper: 5 point sidecut ensures tip and tail don’t get hung up for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow.
- Edge free extremities eliminate steel edges at the tip for smoother pivoting and a rounded base profile for smoother tip flotation.
- Thick edges increase durability and improved shock resistance.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.