Predictable and buttery smooth, this is a true, all-mountain ski that’s built for all but the very deepest powder days. The generous waist and rocker combo provide flotation in the pow, while wood core and semi-sandwich construction provide torsional stiffness for good edge-grip on hardpack. Stable yet playful, this is a versatile, quiver-of-one ski that performs everywhere on the mountain from lift lines to fall line and all airs in between.
- Semi-sandwich construction features semi-cap with edge to edge sandwich and sidewalls for liveliness with stability underfoot.
- Full wood core from tip to tail provides stability on snow and powerful rebound for lively turns.
- Honeycomb tip reduces tip weight for better flotation, easier steering, more control, increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Gentle rise tail and utility rocker early rise tip provide float in powder and stability on hard snow.
- Hook-free taper: 5 point sidecut ensures tip and tail don’t get hung up for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow.
- Edge free extremities eliminate steel edges at the tip for smoother pivoting and a rounded base profile for smoother tip flotation.
- Thick edges increase durability and improved shock resistance.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.