Ditch the lift lines this season and carve up some of that untracked terrain you’ve been eyeing. Designed for efficient touring and turning performance, rocker in the tip and tail delivers floaty powder turns while the flat centre helps with skinning. Camber underfoot provides stability on firm snow. For freeride touring in powder and mixed conditions, this splitboard offers riders a whole new backcountry canvas to work their craft on.
- Lightweight structural cap construction with double sintered sidewall.
- Full aspen wood core provides durability.
- Unique hybrid rocker/camber profile provides performance in all snow conditions.
- Rocker in tip and tail provide float in powder.
- Flat center improves skinning efficiency.
- Camber under each foot for stability in firm snow.
- Double sintered base for a smooth ride.
- Does not include bindings or skins.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.