A wide version of the Artisan splitboard, designed for larger riders seeking a board built for efficient touring and turning performance. Rocker in the tip and tail delivers floaty powder turns while the flat centre helps with skinning, Camber underfoot provides stability on firm snow. Ideal for freeride touring in powder and mixed conditions. Leave the resort behind and carve out your next backcountry masterpiece.
- Lightweight structural cap construction with double sintered sidewall.
- Full aspen wood core provides durability.
- Unique hybrid rocker/camber profile provides performance in all snow conditions.
- Rocker in tip and tail provide float in powder.
- Flat center improves skinning efficiency.
- Camber under each foot for stability in firm snow.
- Double sintered base for a smooth ride.
- Does not include bindings or skins.