For discerning freeriders looking to simplify, reduce weight, and increase performance. These bindings integrate Slider Tracks and Strap Bindings into a lightweight, low profile package. More elegant and refined than using conversion kits to adapt regular snowboard bindings to splitboards, they also feature a quick-release avalanche rip cord to increase safety when riding in the backcountry.
- Binding base plate is cut away to eliminate ice build-up and reduce weight.
- Baseplate rails are CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum for lightweight durability.
- Rails are 6061 T6 tempered aluminum.
- Avalanche rip cord on both quick release buckles for emergency exists.
- Wide touring bracket and long slide pins.
- Comfortable ankle straps with low profile single screw adjustment provides easier uphill touring.
- Small fits men's boots sizes 4–6.5. Medium fits sizes 7–10.5. Large fits sizes 11+.