A performance jersey for road riders, it can be worn on its own in spring and fall, or as part of layering system for cold-weather riding.
- Select Barrier fabric on the front provides a resistant layer to fend off wind and water.
- Elite Thermal fleece back and lining is great for warmth and moisture transfer.
- Full front zipper with internal draft flap to eliminate cold spots.
- scalloped cuffs extend over the back of your hands.
- Zippered back pocket.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Slightly dropped hem offers great riding coverage.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|