Pearl Izumi Select Thermal Barrier Pants - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A performance layer for road riders, slip them on easily with zippered gussets that slide over your shoes. Add protection from cold wind and sudden showers.
- Select Barrier fabric on the front panels fends off wind and water.
- Elite Thermal fleece lining is great for warmth and moisture transfer.
- Flattering waistband is comfortably wide.
- Articulated and vented knees for ease of movement.
- Lower leg gussets have 18cm zippers.
- Reflective piping for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.