Classic design details, applied to a functional riding jacket. The quilted construction creates a warm, insulating fabric to wear on your cold weather commute. And it looks stylish off the bike. Elite Barrier fabric provides exceptional wind protection and water resistance on the front, upper back and the tops of forearms. A warm thermal fleece on the sides, back, and bottom of forearms helps seal heat in on days when the headwinds are blowing strong.
- Polyester Elite Barrier fabric and Select Thermal fabric block wind and provide warmth, mobility, and breathability.
- 2 front zippered pockets for keys and gloves.
- Full length draft flap helps to seal out the cold.
- Zipper garage prevents any unfortunate skin-pinching incidents.
- Reflective elements heighten your visibility in low light and dreary conditions.
- Embroidered back yoke.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|