For entry-level skiers, the mid-level stiffness gives you support to effectively transfer power during your kick. The boot's flex enhances your balance and control during the glide. The ankle has a rigid external cuff and large velcro strap that work together to direct all your power directly into your skis.
- Zippered lace cover provides protection against the cold and wet.
- Thermomoldable inner adapts to the shape of your feet.
- Lycra heel surface reduces friction inside.
- Ankle strap increases the contact between your shin and the tongue of the boot for efficient power transfer to your skis.
- Hinged, external cuff supports the back and sides of your ankle to improve power transfer. Embedded EVA material provides a layer of cushioning between your ankle and the rigid frame.
- T4 polyurethane sole has good torsional stiffness and overall flex that works for skiing and walking.
|Ideal for||Skate skiing|
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|