Five Ten Rogue VCS Rock Shoes - Women's
Gym rat to craggster, Rogues are affordable performance shoes for all types of indoor and outdoor climbing. Dual hook-and-loop closures and a perforated upper provide a snug, precise fit that conforms nicely to your foot shape. Edging, smearing, jamming or hooking, Rogues unite champagne performance with a PBR budget.
- Perforated upper provides breathability for hot or sweaty environments.
- Slight asymmetric shape, flat toe profile and moderate stiffness for multi-use climbing.
- Active arch technology stops the shoe from spinning or rotating on your foot.
- Stealth C4 rubber sole provides durable stick-it-ness.
- Sized in women’s US sizes.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Stealth C4|