Super, all-round skis that suit performance training and racing. The channelled air cores are light and maintain an ideal flex profile at any temperature.
- Air Tech Basalight construction has air channels in a lightweight wood core, and light basalt fibres to keep the weight down.
- Skate 610 construction for maximum and through pressure relief at the tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
- Power edges are designed to strengthen the edge of the ski, protect against wear on the sidewalls, and promote even wax wear.
- World Cup Pro base tuning is produced using natural diamond for an ultra-smooth finish.
- DTG World Cup Pro Base suits a universal temperature range with a sintered base and 7.5% graphite content.
- NIS plate system.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Core||Air Core Basalight|
|Dimension (all lengths)||41-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.