Baffin Zone Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
No slipping and sliding, no clammy frozen feet. These lightweight, seam-sealed boots have the traction you need to stay in your zone, and the breathability and comfort you want to stay there all day.
- Soft shell uppers are nylon and synthetic leather.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane is seam-taped for no-nonsense weather protection.
- Synthetic hollow fibre insulation uses 4-channels to circulate warm air for all day heat.
- Lined with Thermaplush® for a soft, next-to-skin feel.
- EVA midsole is contoured to absorb shock and cushion your step.
- High grip supportive sole to keep you on your feet, regardless of the terrain you're tackling.
- Manufacturer's comfort rating is -20°C.
|Weight||1.19kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Brushed polyester|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure