Built for pint-sized rippers and powder slayers. With progressive waist widths by length, twin rocker, and five-point sidecut, these true powder skis gives kids the tools they need to keep up and lay it down on the big days. Lightweight and nimble construction makes for easy maneuvering and steering, while camber underfoot provides stability and grip on hard snow.
- Semi-sandwich construction features semi-cap with edge to edge sandwich and sidewalls for liveliness with increased stability underfoot.
- Wood core provides stability and rebound for lively turns while reducing vibration on hardpack.
- Full twin rocker tip and tail rise with camber underfoot for hard and soft-snow performance.
- Hook-free taper: 5 point sidecut ensures tip and tail don’t get hung up for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow.
- Oversized Pulsepad elastomer layer along the whole front part of the ski provides shock absorption and anti-vibration for smoothness and soft-snow contact.
- Total edge reinforcement uses fibre reinforcement laid directly on the edges for stiffness, improved edge durability and edge hold.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.