Take the freedom of stand up paddleboarding to the streets. This 59in board has a cruisy, surfy feel and is ideally paired with the Kahuna Big Stick for a better workout and increased confidence when stopping and steering. Much like SUP, "land paddling" uses a stick to navigate turns, strengthening your core and building your balance with each stroke. Level ground will get everything in your body firing as you push yourself along and maintain speed. Good for beginners or experienced longboarders looking for a different feel, and anyone looking for a new ways to work out their core.
- Cruiser-model board made from pliable maple.
- Long wheel base and 12in. width provides great stability and lends itself nicely to long, deep carves.
- Bear Grizzly 852 trucks, perfect for pumping and carving.
- Monster wheels (76mm) give your ride speed and exceptional grip.
- Dimensions are 59 x 12in.
Please respect fellow cyclists, walkers, and runners by staying in solid control of your riding stick. No one likes a wayward rider.
|Dimensions||150 x 30cm|