MEC Frontside Hoodie - Women's
For days that flip from sunshine to rain in a matter of minutes, this jacket fuses the all-purpose hoody with a water-shedding soft shell exterior. A high-loft fleece inner provides warmth through spring and fall days and a DWR-treated outer face blocks wind and sheds showers. Inner cuffs on the sleeves and a deep cuff around the waist add warmth and ride easily over layers.
- Made of polyester, polyurethane and spandex with a rain-shedding DWR finish.
- High-loft fleece inner.
- Cuffs have inner ribbing and a botton closure on the outer cinch cuff
- Deep, no-gap ribbing sits below your lower back.
- Integrated hood has a drawcord and a snap adjustment at the back.
- Separate collar keeps your neck warm when the hood is down.
- Metal zipper with faux leather pull and a button down front placket.
- 2 inner chest pockets.
- 2 hand pockets with zip closures.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.