MEC Barbizon Coat - Women's
When it's warm enough to go without your parka, this jacket protects you from drizzle and dripping trees. Designed for cool days and mixed weather, the smooth outer soft shell blocks wind with determination. The outer fabric is bonded to a high-loft fleece interior for deep comfortable warmth. Generous hand pockets and full size hood allow you to go about your business without packing gloves and a scarf.
- Made of stretch-woven soft shell polyester blended with polyurethane and spandex, a DWR (durable water repellency) finish sheds light rain.
- Plush fleece lining adds next-to-skin comfort.
- Integrated hood is fitted through the neck and crown.
- Curved seams and gathered elastic detail at back of waist add tailored style.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Length falls just above the knee.
- Back kick pleat adds mobility.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.