MEC Allinit Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A bit equestrain, a bit cargo, and a lot flattering. Made with 2% spandex, this low-rise skinny keeps its shape, is less-prone to wrinkles, and easily accommodates daily movements that are sometimes hindered by jeans, like stepping over your bike's crossbar.
- Made of organic cotton with a dash of spandex.
- Multi-panel construction and external seaming sets them apart.
- Useful 6-pocket design: front slash, rear drop-in, cargos with button flap closure.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.