MEC Allinit Pants - Women's
A bit equestrain, a bit cargo, and a lot flattering. Made with 2% spandex, this low-rise skinny keeps its shape, is less-prone to wrinkles, and easily accommodates daily movements that are sometimes hindered by jeans, like stepping over your bike's crossbar.
- Made of organic cotton with a dash of spandex.
- Multi-panel construction and external seaming sets them apart.
- Useful 6-pocket design: front slash, rear drop-in, cargos with button flap closure.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.