Spin through early spring and late fall rides. This streamlined jacket keeps out breezes and holds in just enough heat to warm your engine to optimum operating temperature.
- Main fabric is Windstopper Shell membrane blocks wind while remaining breathable.
- Soft fleece liner provides light insulation.
- Thermolite side panels provide stretch and hold warm air against the skin while wicking moisture away.
- Reflective details on back and arms for night visibility.
- Gripper elastic at hem prevents ride-up.
- 3 rear pockets.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
|Face fabric||Polyester + PTFE|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|