Shelter from the storm during cold, equinoctial rides. The body of this jacket is made of windproof soft shell fabric that adds a layer or warmth without compromising breathability. The adjustable Thermolite hood is fully detachable for warmer weather. Ports for your headphone cable and a dedicated pocket for your phone or music device round out the features.
- Main body is Windstopper soft shell that blocks wind while remaining breathable to allow you to wear fewer layers.
- Thermolite side panels add warmth, wicking, breathability and stretch.
- Detachable Thermolite hood is lightweight but offers protection against the cold. Connected with snap fasteners.
- 3 rear drop-in pockets and 1 small zippered pocket with air holes to prevent moisture build up near your phone or camera.
- Cord routing in the interior and at the collar.
- Reflective details on front and back.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
|Face fabric||Polyester + PTFE|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|