You know what carbon fibre can do for your frame, and the impact it has on fabric is no less impressive. Conductive fibres add compression to improve blood circulation, diminish lactic acid build-up, and increase moisture transfer. Soft against your skin, the strap seams are sewn from the outside, and the panelled construction is designed to move with the full range of a cyclist's motions.
- Carbon fabric absorbs and dissipates static electricity produced during exercise.
- Lined with Thermolite insulation.
- Seamless, multi-thickness carbon fibre seat pad distributes weight and dampens road vibrations. Microfibre blend controls moisture and has an anti-bacterial treatment.
- Seams on the outside of the bib straps reduce chafing.
- Anatomical panelling makes for a comfortable, next-to-skin fit.
- Reflective detailing keeps you visible when your training rides go longer than expected.
- Embroidered logo at the mid-back.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.