Suited to all climbers, skiers, or students on a training course. (Guides or more experienced climbers might opt for a lighter system.) Once in the field, clip the parts to your harness and install them on the rope. Proper training and skills in glacier travel and crevasse rescue are essential for using this kit.
- Weatherproof guide with carabiner hole can be clipped to your harness. It's just a guide, not a replacement for training and practice.
- Micro Traxion Pulley is used for self rescue, or for rope capture while hauling a fallen climber.
- Partner Pulley has side plates that open for quick attachment to a rope. Nylon sheaves with aluminum side plates provide a good strength to weight ratio.
- Tibloc functions in place of prussiks or rope clamps. Angled teeth and self-cleaning slot ensure good grip on icy ropes.
- Screwlock biners are symmetrical so they stay centred on the pulleys.
- 120cm Dyneema sling works as an aider in self rescue, or as a redirect for hauling
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|