Pearl Izumi P.R.O Series Tri Fly IV Carbon - Men's
Hone this crucial contact point between you and your bike. The Tri Fly IV can help shave seconds off your transitions, or simply optimize your power transfer. The snug fit and stiff carbon plate increases efficiency and provides great leverage to power through up and down strokes. Vented sole offers fast drying once you're out of the water.
- Quick drying synthetic upper is fully mesh-lined for quick drying barefoot comfort when worn without socks.
- Padded collar protects heels and feet.
- 2-position hook-and-loop closures decrease hot spots and remove pressure from your forefoot and instep.
- Sizable heel loop allows for quick on/off.
- Vented, unidirectional, carbon fibre soles provide a stiff platform to push off.
- Built-in support across the midsole prevents your arch from being compromised.
- Concave shape adds arch support and low stack height (7mm) transfers power.
- Perforated dual density EVA foam insoles align with vent panels on the shoes' bottom to cool feet off and dry quicker. Insole is removable.
- Replaceable heel bumper for comfortable walking and mobility.