Pearl Izumi Select Series W Tri Fly IV - Women's
Hone this crucial contact point between you and your bike. Whether you're looking to shave seconds off your time, or simply optimize your power transfer, the Tri Fly IV's snug fit and firm nylon and composite fiber sole increase efficiency and provide the leverage you need to power through up and down strokes.
- Quick drying synthetic upper is fully mesh-lined for quick drying barefoot comfort when worn without socks.
- Padded collar to protect heels and feet.
- 2-position hook-and-loop closures decrease hot spots and remove pressure from your forefoot and instep.
- Sizable heel loop allows for quick on/off.
- Nylon and composite fiber plate creates a firm platform to increase the power you put onto your pedal.
- Arch support runs across and lengthwise to prevent your arch from being compromised and encourage natural foot movement.
- Concave shaping adds arch support and a low stack height (7mm) transfers power.
- Perforated dual density EVA foam insoles align with vent panels to cool feet off and dry quicker. Insole is removable.
- Replaceable heel bumper for comfortable walking and mobility.
- Vented, quick drying nylon sole.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.