With lightness that will appeal on long ascents, the TX 87 has a freeride-inspired shape that will keep it nimble through technical and varied descents. The early rise, rockered tip and standard camber underfoot keep it quick and pivoty through tight turns. The hollowtech cutout in the nose stops it from chattering when carving at speed.
- Light and snappy karuba wood core.
- Traditional sandwich construction with reinforced cap to balances rigidity and flex.
- Hollowtech core has a cut-out in the tip filled with fibreglass to reduce weight.
- Early rise tip with hook-free shovel for stability.
- Single radius sidecut for adaptability to unpredictable conditions and tricky terrain.
- Standard camber underfoot.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full camber|