Ride all over snow or pavement with this dual certified lid.
- Hardshell construction with an ABS shell and an EPS inner.
- 12 vents drive warm air away from your goggles. Liner flaps make them adjustable.
- Fit system features self-adjusting elastic at the back of the head.
- Toque-compatible liner is removable and machine washable.
- Removable earpads are machine washable and audio ready, designed for use with Skullcandy audio systems.
- Removable goggle clip and helmet are contoured to match the curve of Smith goggles.
- Certified for both snowsports and cycling.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
|Snowsports + cycling|
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).