These minimalist shoes deliver warmth and water repellency for training through the cold dark months. They're highly-reflective kit that offers the strengthening benefits of barefoot running.
- 3-layer uppers have a base of tightly woven mesh, a mid layer of water-repellent reflective film, and breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh on the outside.
- Strategically-placed stitch-free and synthetic overlays deliver durability and support.
- Dynamic Fit Technology combines Flywire material on the midfoot and arch with soft cables that move with the foot to ensure unparalleled comfort and reduced potential for hot spots.
- Micro fleece collars and tongue linings add warmth.
- Asymmetrical laces are laterally offset to reduce pressure on the ridge of your foot.
- Tightly-woven mesh tongues with DWR finish repel water.
- Reflective graphic print and additional elements for night time visibility.
- Minimalist, molded sockliners provide a great fit.
- Combination midsoles/outsoles are Pylite for a resilient ride and reduced weight and volume.
- Grooves along the midsole enhance flexibility and help maintain stability.
- Diagonal cuts through the arch enhance natural flex and increase foot strength.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.