OK, Ghost chose to add the prefix "Miss" to all their women's bikes, but there's something lost in translation here, because there's nothing girly about these bikes. The frame is scaled for female riders who hammer, who cruise, who rail, in short, riders who ride. We'll say no more about this unfortunate naming convention. This Ghost 2000 bike is equipped with a range of Shimano® components, has a light, 7075 aluminum frame, and a 9-speed rear derailleur for 27 gear options to tackle any terrain. The oversize head tube and broad frame tubing add torsional strength that withstands stress. Responsive hydraulic disc brakes keeps you in control, pinning it in the trails or navigating through traffic weirdness on slick city roads.
- Ghost 7000 series aluminum frame.
- Female-specific design scales the frame size for ergonomics, precise handling, good weight distribution, and open-throttle flow.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Suspension fork has 100mm of travel for plenty of give on whatever cross-country or singletrack line you're exploring.
- Tektro HDC 300 disc-brakes puts you in control of your speed.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to affect shifting performance.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Miss 7005 PG aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM MLO|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-007N 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP 620|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro Draco (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro Draco|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Acera|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Deore|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Acera 44-32-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano BB-ES25|
|Hub (front)||SRAM 306|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Acera 9-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Michelin Country DRY2 26 x 2.0|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 4212 W|